lundi 31 mai 2010

Review : Bikini Zone Medicated Cream

Hi guys !! ^^
Do you guys love the feel of summer ? I LOVE IT. I LOVE when it feels super hot outside and when you can feel the sun hitting your skin :) I love to swim and to play tennis. I love to be OUTSIDE. When summer comes, I feel like a new me :) I hate winter !! Oh God <3 And when summer arrives, bikinis arrive too right ? And with bikinis, comes shaving :)... * sights * And, sadly, with shaving come Bumps, itching, sometimes pain and irritation !(now, how cool is that?) But, I have a solution to this problem:) It's BIKINI ZONE!! This cream is AMAZING. It works like HEAVEN! What it does ? Well, it stops irritation, bumps and itching in the bikini area. Isn't that cool ?



On the box you can read:


Medical Ingredient: Lidocaine 2.00 %

Purpose : Topical analgesic/ anesthetic

Use : Relief for skin irritation

Warning: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY !!

Directions: Apply it right after shaving or waxing to clean, dry skin in the bikini area as needed. (up to 4 times daily). Continue to use Bikini Zone as a regular part of you hair removal routine, whether you use a razor, wax or depilatory. It will help keep skin in the bikini area smooth and PROBLEM-FREE.

Inactive Ingredients: WATER, SD ALCOHOL 23-A, CYCLOMETHICONE, OCTYLDODECANOL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, LACTIC ACID, POLYQUATERNIUM-37, PROPYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, PPG-1 TRIDECETH-6, SALICYLIC ACID, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS GEL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, PEG-40 STEARATE, FRAGRANCE, GLYCERYL DILAURATE, DISODIUM EDTA, MENTHOL, CAMPHOR, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN.

More info: http://www.bikinizone.com/medicated-creme.shtml

Review Part: LOVE. It works wonders ! It takes away any little bump you can have after shaving. I can't claim it works for itching and pain because I don't have sensitive skin, but for the bumps part, IT DOES ! I tested it yesterday again for you guys, and this morning I had NO bumps no nothing :) Just smooth skin ! I would suggest that you try it on a small area of your bikini zone just in case it wouldn't work for you or you allergic or if you have sensitive skin. For me it worked, but take into consideration that for you it might not !! I have a friend for who this cream also worked :) so, I say TRY IT ! It's worth it ! Here in Canada it costs only 6.97$ in Walmarts. I guess in the states it's like 5$ ? :)( tell me if I'm wrong ^^ ) By the way, there is something I HATE about this thing, it's the smell. Eww, it smells like medecine and I don't know what. But I try to not smell it at all. haha!

Overall: 4 out of 5 (because of the smell, I hate it. BUT, it does what it claims ^^ )

Packaging: 4 out of 5 (I'm having hard times CLOSING this tube HAHA :( It says : PUSH to close, but when I push it, the product comes out :( haha LAME i know !)

Price:5-7$ (depends where you live of course)

Size: 28 g/1 Oz

Would you buy this again? Yes I will !

Recommended? Yes.

Aucun commentaire: