mardi 4 mai 2010

Cetaphil DailyAdvance Ultra Hydrating Lotion


Hi guys :) It's review time !


What the product claims :
Clinically proven to hydrate and protect skin for 24 hours! Cetaphil DailyAdvanceTM Ultra Hydrating Lotion is a luxurious, light creamy lotion formulated with shea butter to moisturize and protect normal to dry skin. It absorbs easily, is non-comedogenic and provides skin with a long-lasting surge of moisture for 24 hours, leaving your body feeling soft, hydrated and smooth. Ideal for every day total body moisturization.

What I say
:
It's been a month and a half now that I've been using Cetaphil moisturizer and I must say that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. It has done wonders to my skin. I have dry skin, especially in winter it gets SUPER MEGA DRY, and this helped so much. This winter I had some dry patches and sometimes I felt like my face would CRACK haha :( However, this little guy saved my life :) YES ! It's so moisturizing. I put it at night and the next morning my skin looks amazing. It's glowy and healthy and soft. And my foundations goes on so much nicer. My over-all skin looks a lot better. This moisturizer doesn't feel greasy at all and it soaks in really quickly. It does not irritate my skin, but I don't have sensitive skin so I can't be sure about this one. And it didn't break me out, and again my skin is not acne-prone skin. On the packaging they claim : 24 hours hydration. About that one I'm not really sure. It does hydrate but it doesn't last 24 hours :) There's also no smell to it and I would prefer one :) ( but I can live with that :P )

Pros
:

-Hydrates

-Makes your skin feel smooth

-Helps over-all look of the skin

-Price ( only about 13$ here in Canada )

Cons
:

-Doesn't last 24 hours

-Could have a smell ( but since it's made for sensitive skin, i understand it not having a smell :)
-Packaging is not WOW


Final verdict
:
8.5/10 :)

Aucun commentaire: